Well, over the past week we have probably only had two days that we haven't got rain. I am sorry for all of you who are in desperate need of rain, but I was so happy to see the sun shine all day long this weekend! Those of you who don't know, Katelynn is such an outside girl. If I would let her, she would stay outside all day long. Right now she is totally into playing with her ball which she hits with her golf club. We have a huge yard and driveway but for some reason my child LOVES to play in the street. So, I do a ton of running up and down the street chasing after her ball. Okay, back to the subject at hand. With all of the rainy days I have been trying to do new activities with Katelynn to see what she can handle. She really enjoys to color so I thought I would try water colors. Man, this was something I should have done a long time ago because she sat and painted for over 45 minutes and still threw a fit when I made her get up! I am sorry I didn't get a picture of her finished work but I want you to notice her concentration!!!!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment