Alright, let me explain. My friend Cristen (we went with her and her family to the lake) has started running in races and she got me interested. This past weekend, as part of the Week of the Eagle on Fort Campbell, they put on a 5K and 10K run. We decided to run in the 5K and let me tell you we had a great time. To be honest with all of you, I was nervous because I have been running a ton more than I was but I was still struggling to run as far as I wanted to. What I really wasn't taking into account was the fact that I was pushing Katelynn and it was really helping me. When the race started I was super excited because I felt really good and from that point on I just kept going. Needless to say, I will be running in several more races and can't wait to tell you that I completed a 10K!
Monday, August 17, 2009
I'm addicted...
Alright, let me explain. My friend Cristen (we went with her and her family to the lake) has started running in races and she got me interested. This past weekend, as part of the Week of the Eagle on Fort Campbell, they put on a 5K and 10K run. We decided to run in the 5K and let me tell you we had a great time. To be honest with all of you, I was nervous because I have been running a ton more than I was but I was still struggling to run as far as I wanted to. What I really wasn't taking into account was the fact that I was pushing Katelynn and it was really helping me. When the race started I was super excited because I felt really good and from that point on I just kept going. Needless to say, I will be running in several more races and can't wait to tell you that I completed a 10K!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment