Like I mentioned in the last post, the Week of the Eagle on Fort Campbell is taking place. There will be activities all week that showcase what Fort Campbell does and has done for the public. As part of the festivities a radio station out of Nashville put on two free concerts for the soldiers, their families as well as the public. Well, we of course went because of who was going to be performing. Listen to this line up: John Rich (from Big and Rich), Jake Owen, Hank Williams Jr., and Carrie Underwood! The best part, we were on the fifth row!!!!!! We took Katelynn with us because our babysitter had to work. Jake being the awesome husband he is, stayed through Hank Williams Jr. then left and took Katelynn home and put her to bed so that I could see Jake Owen and Carrie Underwood. Isn't he great?! Needless to say the concert was awesome and Katelynn loved it and danced and ate the night away!
I love this picture!
Hank Williams Jr.
John Rich
Jake Owen and Carrie Underwood pictures are coming as soon as I get them from Cristen. I had Jake take my camera because I had too much other stuff to carry.

No comments:
Post a Comment