Monday, August 17, 2009

One year ago today...

One year ago today, Jake had been home for one day from Afghanistan for R & R. We had a wonderful girl, Cristy Cross, take our family portraits. We took them at the Curry County Fair which brought back so many memories for me! Check out Cristy's work!
















4 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed this session with you all. Your little one is getting so big and cuter and cuter. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's good to hear from you.
    www.cristycross.com/journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures so much that I have never taken the card off my fridge with those pictures on it. It does not matter that it is a holiday card, i LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can't believe it's been a year! How long until y'all are back in this part of the world?!? Give Katelynn a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are gorgeous! What a great idea to have them made at the fair.

    ReplyDelete