This past Saturday we had a wonderful outdoor adventure with some great friends. Our friends Brian, Cristen and their daughter Marlie invited us to go to Cheatem Lake with them. We are always up for seeing new places and so we went along. Cheatem Lake is about 35 minutes southeast from Clarksville, which is pretty much in the hills! It was a really cool place because it had a beach that was along an area of the lake that was roped off for swimming. There was a playground as well but the girls didn't even notice it because they were enjoying the water. I must say though that Katelynn was not too fond of the water at first. She has started this new squealing and she definitely was doing a ton of that when we put her in the water. Once we took her out a little farther, while holding her of course, she seemed to enjoy it. Marlie had a great time from the beginning and was all about being in the water and playing in the sand. Katelynn on the other hand does not like to be dirty so when she got too much sand on her feet she would hold them in the air for us to clean. I DID NOT teach her that! My OCD tendencies are way better than they used to be! Despite K's slow adaptation to the scenery by the end she was loving life! Enjoy the pics!
The girls loved K's tent. This is the one I bought before we went on the Tower's Family Reunion Cruise last summer.
Hard at work!
Just a friendly game of baseball!
I have no clue who the little girl in this pic is but I had to get one of K's little bare bottom!

I'm glad y'all had fun! We really enjoyed spending the morning with y'all!
ReplyDelete