Thursday, August 13, 2009

I don't get where they got wisdom teeth from...

Those of you who have talked with me over the past month have probably heard me talk about how one of the four of my wisdom teeth has decided to make an appearance. It was definitely not a very exciting appearance and quite frankly it was unwanted! Many of you are also probably thinking, "why haven't you got them out before now?" Good question, the answer to that is that three different dentists told me that they didn't want to touch them because I would never speak to them again. That being said I have been sort of put them wayside and now I am regretting it.

Over the past month I have been to the dentist and an oral surgeon and I still have these chompers in my mouth. The oral surgeon and I got along great and we were going to do them next Friday but then his schedule proved otherwise. They were awesome and have found me an oral surgeon in Wichita Falls and we plan on doing them sometime in October. This probably is the best thing because we will have help with Katelynn since we will be close to both of our families. I am sure I have told you way more than you ever wanted to know about my teeth so enjoy the cartoon below.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I had mine removed my senior year of high school. Mine were impacted so badly that they had to actually break them in the gums and take out the small pieces. I also got dry sockets. All that being said, it still was not too horrible. You will be uncomfortable for a few days, but better afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete