Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Loving fall...

This is a long overdo post of Katelynn playing in the leaves. These pictures were taken over three weeks ago so there were still a ton of leaves on the trees and now there are none! Katelynn is such a lover of everything outside so whenever we get the chance to enjoy the weather we do. This particular day we spent a lot of time on the driveway because that is where the piles of leaves were and she wanted to cover herself in them. Sadly I didn't take my camera out with me initially so I missed a ton of photos where she had laid on the ground and covered herself! The great part of the day was that she just wore herself out so much that she told me, "I tired, night-night!" Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. So cute! Great pics, and such a pretty pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete