Saturday, December 5, 2009

Luminary Night..

This past Thursday we were excited to head to Main St., which is all of one block away from our house, to be a part of Luminary Night. We started the night out by meeting our new friends, the Purdy's, at the flower shop. We drank some apple cider, Katelynn got a blue balloon from Tammie, and I picked out a new centerpiece. (my awesome mother-in-law secretly purchased it and delivered it the next morning, thanks Shelley!) After that we headed to Cub Drug where I purchased the finishing touch to a gift that I have already started for our family gift exchange. It was so cold so we decided to call it quits and head over to the high school to watch the Olney Cubs play basketball. I LOVE watching basketball and it makes me miss my coaching days in Megargel. No, I am not going back to work! I hope you enjoy the pics we got from the beginning of our Christmas festivities!

Katelynn sported my scarf all night!

I love this pic and wish we would have got it earlier!

She had to stand by the fire truck.

Eating a little bedtime snack!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute post! Love Katelynn's outfit & adorable hat! I've been looking for some cute hats. Do you mind sharing where you got it? :D

    ReplyDelete