I know I am way behind but I am going to blame it on the fact that Jake and I are frantically trying to finish our house so we can host Thanksgiving and then Katelynn's birthday. Before all of this mad rushing began Jake's awesome boss allowed me to tag along with Jake to a Fabrication conference in Chicago. My wonderful mom and her friend Gloria so graciously came and watched Katelynn from Sunday to Wednesday then Shelley took care of her until we got home. Another awesome thing happened on Wednesday as well. Katelynn got a visit from her great-grandparents, Grammie and Papa. The word on the street is that Katelynn loved playing ball with Papa. He definitely made an impact on her because tonight at our community Thanksgiving church service Katelynn asked "where Papa at?" Too cute!!!! Okay, back to Chicago. This was such a special trip for Jake and I because it was the first one we had taken since Katelynn was born. We had such a great time and got to eat some awesome food. If you are headed to Chicago and want their deep-dish pizza definitely go to Pizano's on State street. Now if you want a great steak or lobster (which is what I got) head over to Chicago Chop House. Ladies, if you want to do some serious shopping you have to stay off Michigan Avenue which is also known as the "Magnificent Mile." It definitely is magnificent and I definitely did A LOT of shopping! Sorry I don't have more pics but we just didn't think about it until the last night. Enjoy!
After dinner at the Chophouse.



What a wonderful trip. I took a girl's weekend to the Miracle Mile and it was just awesome.
ReplyDelete