I am happy to say that we are finally done with our Christmas decorations, inside and out. We hit a couple of issues while setting up and both were due to the large nature of our house. I read what I just wrote and that sounded very snotty. We feel very blessed to have this amazing house but since it is much larger than all of the others we have lived in our decorations did not stretch as far as we expected. As Jake got the tree up we both quickly realized how dinky our 7 ft tree looked in our living room that has 9 ft ceilings. Before we even started decorating Jake and I agreed that the outside of our house would be way too hard to hang lights all the way around the roof line, so we settled on wreaths on the windows and lights on the bushes. After dealing with that and buying some more decorations our house looks great both inside and out. Enjoy!
This is the outside, we have lights up as well I will take a pic of that soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment