I still haven't got any good pictures of the finished kitchen but I promise you I will get some up soon. I also owe you an update on Katelynn's room because I have done a little rearranging and added some things to the walls and taken a couple of things out. Despite not having the pictures for the above mentioned rooms I do however have updated pictures of the dining room and the newly painted and decorated spare bedroom. We hosted Thanksgiving this past week and we finished putting up the chair rail in the dining room on Tuesday! Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get the job done. I actually had to count my losses and just show our new kitchen with only half of the molding painted the new white. Everyone graciously told us it looked great and that was awesome because we spent many late nights trying to get it done but just fell short. Katelynn's birthday party is coming up on the 12th so I am praying that it is done for that. I hope you enjoy the updates!
Looking into the spare bedroom from the entry door.

No comments:
Post a Comment