Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Fun and Fiasco...Part 2

The next Christmas that we had was with my mom at her house. We had a great time watching Katelynn play with her new kitchen and the tent that Honey got her. My mom was very sweet and made a mexican pile up for dinner on the night of our birthday so we also got to spend the day with my Uncle Harry, Auntie Pam, Kelly and Collin. It was a blast getting to watch Katelynn interact with everyone now that she isn't quite so shy. My mom probably had a better time than Katelynn with the new kitchen and she even taught her many new things. I will have to update this once I get the pictures from my mom because she took a lot more on her camera. Below are the few I had on mine.
Ita taught K how to say "salud" and bang cups together.
This was Katelynn in her new boots from Ita. We told her that the only way she could play in the snow was to wear the boots. It worked!


No comments:

Post a Comment