Katelynn has officially become a "water baby". She loves being in the water whether it be her pool, sprinkler, the sink or her bath. The weather here has been extremely hot and humid so if we are even able to go outside we have to do pool time either early in the morning or late in the evening before bath time. Katelynn has also become fascinated with collecting rocks so the day that I took these pictures she put ALL of her collection in the pool and would place them just so! The best part of watching her collect the rocks and then sort them, is that you can almost see the wheels turning in her head. She definitely takes after me in the fact that I like things to be organized. When she is eating dinner, if her food touches she will put her hands up in the air until we fix it! She will even reorganize the way I put her food on her plate! I think she is a little OCD when it comes to organization and she is only 18 months old! Enjoy the pics!
She was digging for her rocks.
Vogue!
Her smile and laugh are so contagious!

No comments:
Post a Comment