Monday, June 15, 2009

Jump, jump, jump around!

Have you ever wanting to have a huge room of cushiony goodness where you could do flips, do toe touches or just dive across the floor? Well, if you answered yes I have the place for you, The Jump Zone. This place is an entire warehouse of inflatable goodness that kids and adults can go wild in. There is a pirate ship, a princess castle, a Spiderman maze, and a ton of just open areas to jump.

Katelynn and I met Teri and David (David is in LOVE with Katelynn and gives her a kiss EVERYTIME he sees her) last Thursday because it was rainy and humid outside. I have to admit a little something to you as well. I think that I had as good or better of a time than the kids! Seeing as though my mom saw all the bad things that things like trampolines can do to kids bodies, I didn't have one at home so I was sort of living out my childhood dreams!

Below are some pics of Katelynn in the cushiony goodness!

Doing a little pre-game stretching. We are trying to teach her good physical fitness techniques!

At the top of the fire truck!

I don' think I can watch!

Mommy over there! Oh yes, she is finally saying Mommy which is music to my ears!




No comments:

Post a Comment