Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A little steamy...

As I previously stated, it has been extremely hot and humid here over the past couple of weeks. Jake has been really busy at work lately and has not been able to see Katelynn much or none at all during the week. One day last week Jake got home at 7:30 while we were playing outside. I had taken some pictures right after we went out and it was so humid it made my camera fog up. You will be able to tell which pictures were effected by the humidity. The last picture is my absolute favorite because it shows how excited Katelynn is when her daddy comes home everyday!

I'm taking the newspapers and busting out of this joint!

Baaaaaalllllooooonnnn!

If I would let Katelynn play outside all day long she would happy as a lark.

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!!!! This was followed by a hilarious game of chase that Katelynn LOVES to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment