Yesterday was Jake's birthday and to get in the spirit Katelynn put a swim diaper on her head. The best part of the whole thing was that she wore it for two hours while we waited for him to get home. The next best part is that when Jake got home he was so excited because he thought I part her a party hat to wear!!!!!
Since Jake was working I thought we would start by taking donuts, a balloon and a homemade card by Katelynn to his office. He worked until 4 p.m. then our babysitter, Chelsea, came over and stayed at the house while we went and ate dinner at our favorite restaurant, The Blackhorse. After dinner we met up with some of Jake's Lieutenants at a bar and just hung out for a couple of hours and then came home and crashed. There will be one more part of his birthday that I will tell you about tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Jake
ReplyDelete