Sunday, June 7, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

Jake and I are awful at keeping secrets and for the first time I ALMOST kept one but at the last minute I spilled my guts! As the post below stated, Jake's birthday was on Thursday and we really didn't do all that much. I even acted pretty non-shalant (sp?) about the whole day because I really wanted to surprise him on Saturday. 

Our good friends, the Hendersons, graciously offered up there house for the party because they have a great backyard for entertaining. The party was slated to start at four and that morning I totally messed up and let Jake in on the secret. He was a great sport and acted surprised so that I didn't look like a total dork! Enjoy the pictures below and make sure to check out Jakes "jewelry" and his interesting gift from his buddies Dave and Danny.

The whole group.

Still not real sure what it is that they got him.

Blowing out the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment