Here is a sneak peek of part of Katelynn's Halloween costume. The lid of the bucket comes off but I thought it would at least buy be some time when she finds the bucket and wants some of the candy. If you want to make one it is super easy. All you need is: a tin from Hobby Lobby, 1 1/2 yards of your chosen ribbon, orange and glitter paint. You could use a stencil for the writing but I just found the writing that I liked and free handed it. Hope you enjoy and be ready to see the cutest little girl dressed in black and red from head to toe for Halloween! (I am a bit partial because she is mine, no hard feelings!)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Holly, that bucket rocks! I'm blown away by the hand drawn letters...I thought they were stickers! Can't wait to see her all dressed up.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!