As I mentioned in one of my post about the parade, Katelynn has been under the weather today. When she woke up this morning she had a temperature of 101.9. As usual she was an absolute angel and continued to be her crazy self. She doesn't let a stupid ol' fever get her down! The only way I could get her to sit still and rest was to let her watch Dora or Diego or give her a popsicle in her high chair. She also got many phone calls from her Ita and her Mamma(this is Shelley's new name given to her by K) to check on her. Tonight we let her take an extra long bath to cool her off before bed and then gave her a dose of Tylenol and have an alarm set to give her Motrin at 11:30. I just hate it when she is sick and I find myself worrying so much that I make myself sick too!
She does sort of look like she doesn't feel well in this picture, but don't let it fool you this only lasted for like two minutes!

No comments:
Post a Comment