Thank goodness we had another weekend at home! While we did some remodeling and cleaning we had such a relaxing family time at the house. Friday Katelynn and I went to see Jake at work about 4:45 so that we could leave straight from there and head to Graham to eat dinner. Graham is one of the towns that we go to so we can go out to eat or to shop at a Wal-Mart and it takes about 30 minutes. We had a wonderful dinner at a little Italian restaurant called "Vitoni's" and it was scrumptious! After dinner we headed home and just relaxed then got Katelynn in bed.
Saturday we slept in, well I got up at 7 and Jake and Katelynn slept quite a bit later. I was able to get a good run in but it hurt because it was sooooo cold! After a homemade breakfast Jake finished grouting my laundry room, I washed cloths and Katelynn got in some good play time. Jake also got new light fixtures put up in Katelynn's playroom so that room is COMPLETELY done which is the first in the house to have NOTHING left to do in it!!!!!! Once Katelynn went down for a nap Jake and his dad headed to play 9 holes of golf because Jake has a work golf tournament on Saturday and he doesn't want to embarrass himself. Once K woke up we headed to Wichita Falls (40 minutes away) to return some tile to Lowe's, get two fans, and exchange some boots at Academy. We also got to eat at our favorite sandwich place, Atlanta Bread Company then headed home for the night.
Sunday consisted of church, lunch with friends, nap then two Fall Festivals at church. Jake also hung a new ceiling fan in our guest bedroom because I just couldn't handle the tropical fan that used to be in there. I will post pics of this soon! Enjoy the couple of pics of Jake and K!
K and Jake just relaxing.

No comments:
Post a Comment