Tuesday I decided that Katelynn really needed to be able to enjoy some time outside in the water because the rest of the week she was going to have to go with me to FRG/Army stuff. While Jake was playing in the Currahee Rendezvous Golf Tournament Katelynn and I started our water day with a stop by the "Splash Park" on Fort Campbell. I didn't have my camera so I will try and explain it to you.
Imagine water displays that come from the ground in big cities and that is what this place has with a ton of other things like dragons that when their eyes get red they spray water out of their noses. There are also these buckets that sway back and forth while water is spraying in them and when they get full they pour on whomever might be standing below. Those of you who watched "Double Dare", remember back to the slime that they poured over the contestants heads and that is what the park is like but it is just water. We will be frequenting this park when it is a bit warmer because on that particular day it was warm but the water was frigid so Katelynn didn't like it as much as I thought she would.
When I decided that she was no longer interested at the park we drove home and I blew up her new beach ball sprinkler. Kelly and Emily decided to join us for some fun in the sun so I began my hunt for K's old baby pool and of course I couldn't find it. I had to find something for Emily to play in so I went and got my roasting pan and it worked wonderful. Enjoy the pics below and know that K smiled and giggled the whole time!

No comments:
Post a Comment