Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rewind just a bit...

Hello everyone! Sorry for the length of time between posts. Between weddings, daily life and Army life we have been EXTREMELY busy. I promised you more pictures from our block leave to Texas and New Mexico, and here are some from Texas. The end of our trip we were blessed to be able to be a part of our beautiful niece, Ellen's, Baptism. We are hoping that the rest of our friends and family will be so kind to share their pictures with us so that we can in turn share them with you. We love all of you and hope that you will plan a trip to come see us in Tennessee before we make the big MOVE!

The "new" Bailey family with a little blur!

I know this picture is sort of weird but I had to show you how Katelynn likes to give us some pretty funny looks!

Ride-em cowgirl!

Here is Katelynn trying to "figure out" Ellen at her Baptism.

Isn't this too cute! Ellen is probably the most alert baby I have ever seen!




No comments:

Post a Comment