Monday, May 11, 2009

Just playing in the sink...

I don't know about you, but playing in the sink is something that I always want to do!?! Apparently Katelynn has been thinking about it for a long time because when she woke up from her nap on Saturday she pointed to the sink and did her sign for more. (You are supposed to bring all of your fingers together and then tap your left and right hand fingers together. She uses her right pointer-finger and pounds it on her left palm, whatever works!) She was a little grumpy and didn't have any pants on so I thought, what the heck! As soon as her little bottom snuggled down in the sink and the water was on she was a jolly ole' girl. 

She loves talking to herself in the mirror. The sink was the amazing but the mirror was such a bonus!
Just sitting in the sink.

1 comment: