Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who needs a spoon anyways?

Who could deny this sweet smile of eating pudding with her hands? Lately we have been trying to let Katelynn use whatever means she wants to get the food to her mouth. The reason for this is because we have found that if we do this she eats better and will try new things. She really likes to eat what we are eating so any time we are eating we offer her food from our plates. Last night I got her to eat some spaghetti squash with marinara sauce and she loved it. The other big thing she has been eating lately is her morning Raison Bran that her daddy got her hooked on. Whenever Jake is home he and Katelynn sit in our bed and eat their cereal together. That scene brings tears to my eyes almost every time because it was my prayer this whole past year that God would somehow help Katelynn know who her daddy was. I am tearing up now so on to another post!


1 comment:

  1. I love the little chocolate lips. so cute. We were so in the same boat, praying to God that Jer and Kausten would have a good bond. It is unbelieveable. I am so glad things are going well. Hugs~ The Pankratzs'

    ReplyDelete