Man, that was a great two weeks! Family, a ton of food, and some demolition!!!! I will elaborate on the demolition part in my next blog because you HAVE to see all the pictures to appreciate it. This trip once again reminded Jake and I how wonderful our families are. While we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time in one single place all of our stops were awesome. Katelynn got to see her Gramma and T, her Nana and Pops, her Ita, her THREE great-grandmothers, her great-grandfather, all of her aunts and uncles, her cousins Ellen and Collin, and a ton of extended family. I am wore out after typing all of that. Now on to the things you really want, pictures of Katelynn.
Here are just a few pictures taken while we were in Abilene visiting Grandmother, Aunt Ginger, Uncle Jimmy, Scott, and Kristen. Katelynn got to have tea party with her Gramma and Grandmother which was very special because Grandmother bought the tea set for her first birthday. While we were there we also got to eat the BEST homemade banana-nut ice cream which was part of why I gained some poundage on this vacation!
She is becoming such a ham when we take her picture. Does anyone notice the pillow behind her? "I'm not bossy I just have the best ideas." Katelynn doesn't talk a whole lot but if she did she would say this!
Here is the tea party for three!

As I have been writing this I am getting anxious and excited to be closer to family. Jake and I absolutely love living in Clarksville and have said that we would live here if it were in Texas. Despite how much we love living here, we hate missing family/friend functions because of the distance and price. The amazing part of all of this is that God has completely used our distance from family/friends to teach us to lean on Him and each other to make it through the tough times, so for that I would not change a thing.
Now that we are home and have sort of got back in the swing of things I will start blogging everyday. If you have any suggestions as to what I write about or show you just let me know! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment