Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dirt and rocks are a girls best friend...

Katelynn from a very young age loved to be outside. It is become even more apparent as she has started to walk (well she actually runs everywhere) and can get from one place to another by herself. While we have been on our two week trip, she has spent numerous hours playing in the dirt and rocks with family. She loves to play with rocks and put them into her bucket then pour them back out. I am putting some pictures that I took at my mom's house but will post more once I get them off of everyone else's cameras. This will probably be the last post for a couple of days because we will be doing a lot of traveling in the car. 

Somebody whose name I will not mention gave her a chocolate chip cookie!
This hat belonged to her cousin, Collin, and she kept putting it on her head. Now why won't she wear the cute hats I buy her?
This was the wheelbarrow that my brother and I played with when we were little.
The rocks that she was putting in the bucket either went into the grill cabinet or in the grass!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys~
    Let me start with, how cute are these pictures!! I enjoy the updates and try to check in often. Wish we would've known you were going to be in Clovis, although i'm sure you had plenty to do and visit while there. We know how that goes. Enjoy your leave and get in touch when you get the chance. Take care.
    ~Joni and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Gotta love a little girl in the mud! ;-)

    ReplyDelete