Monday, April 20, 2009

Cars, cars, everywhere...

Okay, to start this off I have to tell you that I haven't met anyone as cheap as my mother until I met Jake. With that being said, he has excellent taste in jewelry and apparently in buying me new vehicles. Two weeks ago Jake randomly mentioned that we should go to the dealership because a guy that he worked with got an awesome deal on a new Tahoe. I told him that I wasn't sure if I wanted to go because if we went I would just get disappointed because I knew that we would end up leaving without buying a new Suburban. (I have wanted a Suburban for the extra room in the back, but also knew that it was a desire not a NEED) Well, in route to go grocery shopping Jake's friend called and said that Mr. Car Salesman was going to be there the rest of the afternoon but would be there the next day. That is when our journey began to Hopkinsville, KY which is just across the border from us. After six hours of Jake making the guys mad because he was an EXTREMELY tough customer because he wanted a good deal and wasn't going to let them pull the wool over his eyes, he bought me a new car!!!! Now Katelynn and I both have new cars that we LOVE to play in. You can see a picture of Katelynn's car in an older post but here is one of mine!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I LOVE my Tahoe...but Landon and I both realize that the 'extra' room in a suburban would be great! Oh well...too late now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to fill it up...hee hee. hope all is well and that you are enjoying having jake home. I love seeing a little of your lives, and watching Katelnyn grow.

    ReplyDelete