Well, here goes my first try at the blogging world. Jake and I decided that we should start this because the other website we use was free for the time Jake was deployed and well, he is home! The plan for our blog is to keep you informed on our daily adventures, and I promise they are definitely adventures! Also, if you have any specific topic you would like me to write about just send me a message and I will do my best.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Let the adventures begin...
Well, here goes my first try at the blogging world. Jake and I decided that we should start this because the other website we use was free for the time Jake was deployed and well, he is home! The plan for our blog is to keep you informed on our daily adventures, and I promise they are definitely adventures! Also, if you have any specific topic you would like me to write about just send me a message and I will do my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment