Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Alright, alright...

I have now received several emails from all of you wondering why I haven't been posting on a more frequent basis. I do sort of have an excuse but it will get better in the next week. Jake has been on block leave since April 3rd and since then we have only been at our house 5 days so I haven't been at my computer as much as usual. I am going to try and post several for the next couple of days to catch you up on our happenings. Right now we are in Clovis visiting my family and we will leave here on Friday morning and return to Olney for a day then head to Dallas for the remainder of the time. The special thing about our time in Dallas is that our precious niece Ellen will be Baptised and we will also get to finally meet her! I hope this will help you understand why I have been so neglectful with the blog, but have faith I will be doing more in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment