Today has been absolutely beautiful and it is making me crave summer even more than I already am. We spent the morning getting a couple of things done in the bathroom and getting laundry done. It was so beautiful and our house smelled from the renovations we decided to head out for a drive. The drive ended up taking us to the local Dairy Queen where we shared a wonderful lunch with the Rodriguez clan (half of them at least). After lunch we went to Movie Gallery because they are going out of business and they had their movies really cheap. We stocked up on 6 Dora movies and only spent $16! Then we played outside and collected sticks then headed off to put K down for her nap. During nap Shelley (MIL) helped me complete my first set of curtains! I am quite impressed even though I did make a few mistakes. I will post pictures later. Tonight Jake and a couple of other guys who played together in a band at Disciple Now were asked to play at a Youth rally at another local church. So, Katelynn and I had Lucy (Michael and Paula-Beth Toller's little girl) with us while the guys played and her momma played Mrs. Potiphar in "Joseph and The Technicolor Dream Coat." We jumped right in and went for a LONG ride in the wagon. The girls had a blast and I treated them to some pizza from Subway because they were so good. After they demolished the pizza we played with every single toy that we own and they had a blast. I am now tired and I think I will head to bed. Hope you had as great of a Saturday as we did!
Click on this picture and you can see Katelynn's chipped tooth. She fell in the kitchen on Thursday and hit her mouth on the tile floor. We are headed to a Pediatric Dentist on Monday in Weatherford.
Jamming just like their daddy's.

No comments:
Post a Comment