Friday, February 26, 2010

Maple-Dijon Pork Tenderloin

Sorry I don't have any pictures of this but many of you asked for my recipe for Maple-Dijon Pork Tenderloin. The other night I made it with spinach casserole and asparagus and it was the perfect meal. Enjoy!

Maple-Dijon Pork Tenderloin

2-3 Lb Pork Tenderloin (I get the extra lean cut and it is awesome)
4 Tbs Maple Syrup (do not substitute regular syrup, it just isn't the same)
4 Tbs Dijon Mustard
2 Tbs olive oil (I have also use Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray because it has no calories and it does the trick)
2 cloves of garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 420 degrees
2) Cut one inch slits all around pork and stuff with slices of garlic
3) Rub olive oil on all sides of pork
4) Salt and pepper on all sides of pork
5) Pan sear pork for one to two minutes on each side in a skillet on medium heat
6) Mix maple syrup and dijon mustard until it is a smooth consistency
7) Move pork to a casserole dish and drizzle marinade all over pork
8) Bake until the temperature of the pork reaches 175 degrees

2 comments:

  1. We'll be trying this one! I'm a big fan of pork tenderloin.
    A lot of people have been asking me lately how you're doing. Thought you would like to know that you're still thought about & loved in Clarksville/Ft Campbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making this tonight... I'll let you know how it goes... :)

    ReplyDelete