Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthday parties galore!

This summer has been filled with birthday parties galore. I was able to capture pictures from two of the ones we went to but believe me there would have been many more if I hadn't been having so much fun! We have made some really great friends here in Olney and it has been so much fun watching Katelynn become friends with other children as well. The two birthdays here are Ellie who turned 5 and Cooper who also turned 5. Ellie's party was at a our city park with SpongeBob as her theme and Cooper's was out at their lake house with a luau theme. Both were equally fun and had great things that I might steal for a future party!










This summer has been filled with birthday parties galore. I was able to capture pictures from two of the ones we went to but believe me there would have been many more if I hadn't been having so much fun! We have made some really great friends here in Olney and it has been so much fun watching Katelynn become friends with other children as well. The two birthdays here are Ellie who turned 5 and Cooper who also turned 5. Ellie's party was at a our city park with SpongeBob as her theme and Cooper's was out at their lake house with a luau theme. Both were equally fun and had great things that I might steal for a future party!

1 comment:

  1. We've been having lots of parties here too! I guess we're all trying to squeeze them in while daddies are home!

    ReplyDelete