Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet treat for everyone...

About two months ago one of my friends, Samantha, approached me about co-hosting a party. She wanted to have a dessert party where everyone could just come and mingle while they ate scrumptious desserts. I of course love to entertain so I told her "yes" immediately. We began planning and when it was all said and done we had come up with 13 different desserts and sent out eighty invitations. Here are the desserts we made: Mini Cheesecakes, lemon bars, magic bars, ice cream cone cupcakes, zebra cupcakes, checkerboard cake, chocolate covered strawberries, red velvet bonbons, strawberry cake balls, carrot cake cake balls, Heath bonbons, mini pineapple upside down cakes and mini pecan pies. Crazy, yes but it turned out amazing. I didn't take a head count as people came in but Jake and I made a mental list and we counted 74 people came in and out of our house! It was not only fun to have everyone over to eat desserts and talk it was a great feeling to show off our newly remodeled house. We finally can enjoy our house and enjoy showing off all parts of it now that our last bathroom is done. Now, we still have our "Liberachi" bathroom but that will come at some point. Enjoy the pictures!

The main table.
The drink table.
Dessert 1
Dessert 2
Dessert 3


1 comment: