Hello everyone! It has been a LONG time since I have blogged so get ready for a ton of pictures over the next couple of days. As many of you know Olney is definitely not a metropolis and with that there is not much to do here. The great thing is that there is a wonderful park that has amazing play equipment. Since the weather warmed up, Katelynn and I have spent at least an hour a day there. It is so much fun seeing her become more daring and trying new things like the
"big kids" slide. We have also started to take her tricycle because there is a great sidewalk for her to ride on. I am sure we will spend many more days there but for now here are some pictures of her riding.

Taking a snack break with her buddies.
She tells us she wants to go "high higher!"

No comments:
Post a Comment