Monday, May 24, 2010

Florida...Day Two

This picture sums up our days while in FL. We played at the beach from the time K woke up and we even ate lunch there, hence the chocolate on her face!
Just more playing.
We had such a blast with these two special ladies.
Ooooh, sand!
"Look, it's a star fish!"
The only good family picture we took the whole trip.
Mommies and their little beach beauties.
I love this picture of her.
Jake ran like this for a long time. If you see the smile on K's face you can tell that she is shrieking with laughter.
More smiles.
Such a beauty.
I am so glad Jake let me get K a two piece!
"The wave sures gunna get me!" This was her favorite thing to say while we were there.
I think she filled this bucket 200 times over the three days on the beach.
What?
Such a great daddy!
Just a cute picture.



I got "banilla"!
"Yum, yum!"
"Daddy I hab it yours!"
Who knew, West Point, to the Army to pushing a stroller!
This is the only way she would leave the playground.
Peekaboo!
"Weeeeee!"
"Daddy push me high higher!"
I forget how much fun slides are.
Just feeding the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment