Thursday, November 12, 2009

Her own sense of style...

Lately Katelynn has really started to have her own mind made up when it comes to what she wants to wear and the exact bow as well. Yesterday was no different! When I went to get her up from her nap she wanted to read books in her crib and talk with her "Daddy". So I put a stack of books in her crib and gave her "Daddy" to her. (For those of you who don't know Jake made Katelynn and Build-a-Bear bear before he deployed to Afghanistan. When you push its hand it has Jake's voice saying, "hi Katelynn it's Daddy I love you and I will see you soon." If you are crying it's okay because I wanted to every time I heard it while he was gone.) After she got done reading, jumping and playing with her "Daddy" in the crib she was ready to accessorize. Let me tell you it was so funny I had tears running down my face so the pictures are not the best. While I like my daughter to look nice and neat this will be one of many times I will LOVE to see her express her style! The last picture is just to remind me that our little girl is not longer very little. I went to grab something in the kitchen and I came back to our little monkey on our bed that is very high!






1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. She is so cute with all of those bows in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete