Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010...

We just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone and to tell you that we hope you and yours have an amazing 2010. God definitely blessed us in 2009 and we can't wait to see what He has in store for us this year. We celebrated the New Year by heading to Wichita Falls with great friends, Tammi and Kendall, to eat dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then watching "The Blind Side." Let me tell you, if you have not seen that movie yet I strongly urge you to do so. I heard last night from another friend, Gunter, that a good movie should "make you cry, make you laugh and should teach you something." Well, that movie did all three things and also lit a fire in us to want to help others more.

New Year's day we spent the majority of the day in our pj's and I cleaned house while watching Katelynn play dolls and house and Jake worked on our guest bathroom. It is so exciting that we are finally seeing the end in sight for that bathroom and that we are getting closer to being able to demo that ugly brown bathroom! I can't believe I forgot to say that we also watched ALL of the Bowl games which wasn't too bad because we recorded them so we didn't have to watch commercials. Anyway, we hope you all had a great New Year and we look forward to hearing from all of you!



This puppy will be arriving at our house on Monday thanks to my mom and husband. Ten pounds will be coming off soon, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Ben sent me the link to your website. YEAH!! So glad to keep up with you guys. Love the pictures of Christmas and Birthday. How was YOUR birthday? Love to chat sometime!

    ReplyDelete