Okay, so if you have been around me that often you know that I absolutely love listening to Keith Urban music. It started way back when he first became popular and continued on when Jake and I used his song, "Making Memories of Us," as our first dance at our wedding. Seeing as though we knew we would be leaving the country music mecca this month we decided to try and go to one of his concerts. My wonderful husband of course came through and got us tickets to not only see Keith Urban but also Sugarland this past Saturday. It was such an awesome concert even though we were seriously two rows from being the furthest seat from the stage! That definitely redefined the meaning of "nosebleed" section for me! To go along with such a great concert we even got to see Keith's wife, Nicole Kidman! She seriously was less that a foot from me and she looked like she would blow away if the air conditioner was turned on too high. I can't believe how tiny she is! She was smiling and friendly and everyone was being very nonchalant about her walking by. That could have had to do with the fact that she had two HUGE bodyguards with her. The best part of that whole situation was this guy behind me who was definitely from TN said ," Holy s#*t there's Nicole Kidman." I completely died laughing! Needless to say, if you ever have the chance to see either Keith Urban or Sugarland definitely go! Sorry the pics are so bad but like I said our seats were a tad bit up there!



No comments:
Post a Comment