Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Golf?

Jake has been playing more golf recently due to some company golf tournaments held by Tower Extrusions. (That is the name of the company he works for.) He didn't want to embarrass himself at the tournaments so we spent a couple of nights out at his bosses house, because he has a driving range in his backyard. Katelynn had as much fun as her daddy even though she didn't quite understand that she didn't have to go and chase every ball that was hit. I think that we may have found the sport for Katelynn because she does really well for her age. I am terrible at golf so I hope that we will be able to find her a great golf coach that will help her be the best she can be!

Getting ready to head to the driving range.

Chasing a ball!

K also loved picking up a bucket full of balls then dumping them!

No comments:

Post a Comment